It’s Thursday! T-minus less than 3 days until I toe the start line of the 2013 Chicago Marathon.
Here’s some details I wanted to share with Chicago Marathon runners and cheerleaders!
Oiselle Runners at the Chicago Marathon
Meet my fellow teammates running the marathon with me – a fun Q&A session featured on the Oiselle blog here. Follow along with the Chicago Birds Twitter list that Mac has put together.
Live Runner Tracking
Sign up for free live runner tracking here. Track up to 3 runners via text message and Twitter and/or 1 runner via Facebook. Notifications will be sent for 10K, 13.1 miles, 30K, and 26.2 miles.
Chicago Marathon Expo Location and Times
- Location: McCormick Place Convention Center, North Building, Hall B1 – 2301 S. Martin Luther King Dr., Chicago, IL 60616
- Times: Friday, October 11: 9am – 8pm / Saturday, October 12: 9am – 6pm
Free Shuttle Bus to the Expo
Every 15-20 minutes to and from the following locations on Friday 8:30am – 8:30pm and Saturday 8:30am – 6:30pm
- Downtown: Hilton Chicago, 720 S. Michigan Ave. (8th St. entrance)
- South Loop: CTA Red Line Stop serving Red, Orange and Green lines, State St. and Roosevelt Rd.
- Magnificent Mile: Nike Chicago, 669 N. Michigan Ave., behind the store to the east on St. Clair St. at Erie St.
- Millennium Park: Fairmont Chicago, 200 N. Columbus Dr., Columbus Dr. one block south of Wacker Dr.
Saturday Morning Shake Out Run with Bart Yasso
Join me on Saturday morning at 8am for a 2-3 mile fun shakeout run from the Fleet Feet Sports location in the South Loop (150 W. Roosevelt Rd). Sponsored by Runner’s World, Hoka One One, and Fleet Feet Sports. RSVP at the link here: http://www.fleetfeetchicago.com/runner-s-world-shake-out-fun-runs-event-2384.php
Granato Racing + Oiselle = Birds and Bros Party!
After the marathon on Sunday, join me at the fun after party co-sponsored by Oiselle and Granato Racing! It’ll be located at the Old Town Social (455 W. North Ave). If you’d like an invite to the Birds and Bros party, email email@example.com. Follow along at #BirdsandBros!
It’s almost go time. Just need to pack tonight and tomorrow morning, I’ll be flying out. 🙂 Follow me on Twitter @sarahchan for tons of Chicago updates!